My good fortune !!

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

My good fortune !!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I thought I'd share this fantastic news that I received just a few moments ago....
Hi (my name)
RE: BENTLEY28722662/726-099
I am delighted to announce to you an award from Bentley organization.
Via a computer ballot system conducted by Bentley as part of their Easter promotions for the year 2007, your name and email address came up in a random draw for a cash award of $300,000 (Three hundred thousand United States Dollars only).
Your award winning number is: BENTLEY28722662, ticket number 726-099. You are strongly adviced to keep your winning confidential. Hense contact your claims executive immediately to begin processing your cash award winning.
Mr. Robert West
E-mail: robertwestmail@sify.com
Please email the following details to Mr. Robert West your claims executive:
Your full name ,Your telephone number including area code, your cellular phone number (most importantly including area code)
Your fax number including area code
Your recent email address and mailing address (for delivery of your certified check)
Your reference number: BENTLEY28722662/726-099
Your claims executive shall provide you detailed information about the promotions and also advice you on how to receive your cash award. Your certified check has been issued and currently with your claims agent hence contact him for further information.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL RATHER CONTACT ONLY YOUR CLAIMS AGENT
Congratulations on your success in this years Bently promotions award
Linda
Regional cordinator
So, I'm wondering.....as I must REALLY keep this confidential, so I want you all to promise not to tell ANYONE else....coz otherwise, they will get my winnings....and I want to collect it all and then spend it on lots of things, like presents for everyone I know....

And you know whats funny....I can't even remember buying a ticket.... 8)

regards,

Tim
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Any Google has sify.com in India of all places for a USA executive.
Don't forget to share the hobnob's from your winnings. :wink:
Rockinfroggi

Re: My good fortune !!

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Timbo wrote: So, I'm wondering.....as I must REALLY keep this confidential, so I want you all to promise not to tell ANYONE else....coz otherwise, they will get my winnings....and I want to collect it all and then spend it on lots of things, like presents for everyone I know....

And you know whats funny....I can't even remember buying a ticket.... 8)

regards,

Tim
Well, if you're going to waste it on silly things like presents then I'm going to nab it all and put the team first by buying a dozen Octo Quadro singo danco systems and crunch my way to the top. If I have anything left after I may purchase a sub station to run it all.

That'll teach you to give away secrets.

Thieving Reptile.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Well, if you're going to waste it on silly things like presents then I'm going to nab it all and put the team first by buying a dozen Octo Quadro singo danco systems and crunch my way to the top. If I have anything left after I may purchase a sub station to run it all.

That'll teach you to give away secrets.

Thieving Reptile.
Well, to be honest, I was going to buy everyone in UBT an "Octo Quadro singo danco system" and I was going to buy myself the "sub station" - coz I reckon I can double my money by just charging for the leccy to run these systems (and courtesy of a deal I did with a nice Iranian chap who has some nuclear stuff on special offer this month  8) )

regards,

Tim
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Timbo wrote:
Well, to be honest, I was going to buy everyone in UBT an "Octo Quadro singo danco system" and I was going to buy myself the "sub station" - coz I reckon I can double my money by just charging for the leccy to run these systems (and courtesy of a deal I did with a nice Iranian chap who has some nuclear stuff on special offer this month  8) )

regards,

Tim
That's right, try the guilt trip thing, but it won't work on me cuz see, I've got plans, big plans, you will all fall to your knees when I enter the forum and bow, I shall be master of all and...... oh, hang on, they're here for my straight jacket fitting, looks like PrimeGrid will have to wait Image

Loony Toons
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Rockinfroggi wrote:
UBT - Timbo wrote:

regards,

Tim
That's right, try the guilt trip thing, but it won't work on me cuz see, I've got plans, big plans, you will all fall to your knees when I enter the forum and bow, I shall be master of all and...... oh, hang on, they're here for my straight jacket fitting, looks like PrimeGrid will have to wait Image

Loony Toons
Whoa - just slipped into a time warp!!

Seems like Froggi wants to become 'The Master' - Timbo has all ready bagged 'The Doctor' - even has Sarah-Jane as a companion. The Doctor always wins! Do you really wanna tangle with him?
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Mikeejones wrote: Whoa - just slipped into a time warp!!

Seems like Froggi wants to become 'The Master' - Timbo has all ready bagged 'The Doctor' - even has Sarah-Jane as a companion. The Doctor always wins! Do you really wanna tangle with him?

Oopsa, it's OK, I've been sedated now, the moment has passed.
But then again, wonder how bigger farm I could fit in the Tardis hmmmm. Image

CyberFrog
Timby

Post by Timby »

Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Image  Image