BIOS Problems

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
Ben

BIOS Problems

Post by Ben »

After stupidly trying to 'cheat' and do a BIOS update the quick and easy way I managed to pooch the computer. However, after a quick trip to Google I found this excellent site which specializes in BIOS repair and replacement.

It is much easier to replace the faulty chip then it is to completely build your computer all over again with a new motherboard, which can also effect your OEM operating system if you have one meaning a possible entire re-install!

This was a god send, so if you find yourself having problems with your BIOS through either a power fault, or an update fault defiantly go and take a look here. (P.S - Even if you BIOS chip isn't listed send Paul an email like i did to see what he can do)

A* Service!

http://www.bios-repair.com