UBT is UK #1 (almost)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

UBT is UK #1 (almost)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

Well at 6pm LAST night (24th), I THOUGHT we HAD overtaken TSBT.

As of the midnight "UBT stats" though, we seem to still be behind by about 740m credits.

So, it may be that TSBT are putting up more of a fight and won't lie down, while we creep past.

Maybe we can put some clear air between us at the weekend though ?

regards
Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

According to Temujins stats now, TSBT have 473,598,820,974 and UBT have 473,091,748,675 so about 500 million still to go.

We're not helped by BU being a bit hit and miss at the moment but another day should do it then we can try and pull away.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Woodles wrote: We're not helped by BU being a bit hit and miss at the moment but another day should do it then we can try and pull away.
Hit n miss is an understatement! I'm getting hammered with the invalids at the moment - had to suspend it for a few hours - just wasting leccy at the now!

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

Looks like BU has got it's act together and a new pool has been found.

So, credits are flowing again and Woodles and I are leading the charge to help UBT overtake TSBT - as it seems that Alez (of TSBT) isn't around to re-start his farm and so we are making great progress in our attempts to overhaul TSBT and reclaim the UK #1 spot.

According to Temujins website, as of 6pm this evening, the difference was 587,944,161 credits behind, and we've been generating around 50-60 million more credits per hour.

So, in theory, all being well and credits accumulating as usual, we should pass TSBT by sometime in the early hours.

Then just need to crack on and build up a lead.

And ideally, it would be great if we were the first UK Team to hit 500 beeeellion credits.

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

You need to change the title Tim :)

According to Johns stats, at 08:00, UBT had amassed an amazing 481,303,053,204 credits whilst TSBT had a measly 481,179,757,981 putting us a huge 123,295,223 credits in front :D

With an hourly RAC currently three times that of TSBT, we should be pulling away at ~70 million an hour (so we were probably UK number 1 just after 06:00 but John missed the 06:00 and 7:00 updates for UBT) ... until Alez gets his systems sorted out when it'll drop, but still be in our favour, if nothing else changes.

Well done team :)

:wav:
:blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :blob5:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Mark,
Woodles wrote:You need to change the title Tim
You know what - let's be extravagant and I'll create a brand new posting !! ;)

But seriously, well done to everyone for making this happen.
:wav:  :wav:  

The question now is, how long we can keep it up (as the bishop said to the actress 8) )

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

UBT - Timbo wrote:Hi Mark,

You know what - let's be extravagant and I'll create a brand new posting !! ;)
Hi Tim,

You reckless devil you! :D
UBT - Timbo wrote:But seriously, well done to everyone for making this happen.
:wav:  :wav:  

The question now is, how long we can keep it up (as the bishop said to the actress 8) )

regards
Tim
We were catching up before the BU 'hiccup' and should still be pulling away unless either someone on UBT reduces their crunching or someone on TSBT increases theirs ... or the affliliated team members alter.

It was quite hot and humid yesterday crunching through the hottest 1st of July ever recorded :o so if the miners can withstand that, they should be good for a while yet :)

Just a heads up, I shall be out of the country on my jolly holidays in September and my miners will be taking a well earned rest for three and a half weeks.

Mark