UBT hits 100 BEEELLION credits!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

UBT hits 100 BEEELLION credits!

Post by UBT - Chris »

We have finally made it - congrats, team!!!

Next big milestone is 250 billion!!!

Post when you think we will hit 250 billion!!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

Yup - it looks like we went through the 100 BEEELLION credits mark sometime between 4am and 5am today....but on the UBTstats website, the stat totals are only updated each hour.

But officially by 5am, after earning a further 56,018,138 credits, this meant the total credits earned by the team ticked over the counter to 100,022,814,693

So, very well done to everyone involved.

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Only the second UK team (out of 4,432) to achieve it and only the 9th team (out of 101,519) in the world ... admittedly, most of the world teams no longer crunch but still, a remarkable team achievement.

Mark
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

Well done to all contributors. A great achievement!!   :occasion5:

4 more days should take us past Team China and into 8th, then regain UK top slot a few days later!!!

:hello1:
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

Nice!! The stats are staggering!!
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

hgblade wrote:Well done to all contributors. A great achievement!!   :occasion5:

4 more days should take us past Team China and into 8th, then regain UK top slot a few days later!!!

:hello1:
Hi all,

I have to say I'm really pleased that we are at last regaining the ground we were on, many, many moons ago.....although 9th in the world is indeed our highest ever ranking.

Time was, when there weren't so many teams and UBT gained a lot of followers quite early on and we took on all sorts of teams, such as Overclockers UK, Seti UK (which then became Boinc UK), various universities, BT Retired club and others....and eventually breezed past all of them.

Thanks to BU we now have some real fire-power, and this is helping us to re-gain our #1 spot....hopefully in a matter of days.

So, keep up the good work crunchers and let's see what we can achieve :)

regards
Tim
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

go team UBT!!!
UBT - Chris

Post by UBT - Chris »

go team UBT!