2 Million ABC

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
Timby

2 Million ABC

Post by Timby »

Well thats the 2 million barrier broken, not bad as it was 26th June when we hit the 1 million figure.
Well done to all who have participated so far! Would be nice to get a few more working on the project!!!

Mark
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

I think the congrats should mostly goto Mark on his own credit output on this project.
But well done everyone it's going well but we need more cpu's on it so lets really push :wink:
Mmm looks like me need to spend some more :lol:

Terry
Semmy

Post by Semmy »

Unfortunately I will be leaving ABC shortly as I've just hit my personal target of 100K on it. Time for a the credits to go to other deserving projects.
UBT - Simon

Post by UBT - Simon »

Semmy wrote:Unfortunately I will be leaving ABC shortly as I've just hit my personal target of 100K on it. Time for a the credits to go to other deserving projects.
You could always just drop the resource % Thats what i do if i want to take a break from a project. But of cause its upto you :)