Age Of Empires III

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
sigma-7

Age Of Empires III

Post by sigma-7 »

Does anybody plays this super game early in the morning?

No rush 45mins is my fav if anybody is up that early

Just add me to your friends list (sigma7) and i invite u to a game :lol: [/code]
Gary

Post by Gary »

No, but I'm hooked on tribalwars.net at the moment.
sigma-7

Post by sigma-7 »

Have booked marked the site and will have a proper look some time today. Might see you on there over the weekend :D  :D
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

I've never managed to find time for games, even now when I'm not working I'm not sure when I'd find the time, as for playing online, I wouldn't know where to start.

The one and only game I ever got addicted to was Elite, though I did quite get into Command & Conquer back when Win95 was king.

I have played Age of Empires on my brother in laws PC though not on line, and that is the type of game I'd enjoy rather than these kill everything in sight games.

Commander Froggi.
Gary

Post by Gary »

This game is browser based,  you can spend as little or as much time playing as you want.
Its similar to Age of Empires, you build up your village and troops etc. can join a tribe which have their own forum with players from all over the world.
Perhaps we should start a UBT tribe :lol:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary wrote: Perhaps we should start a UBT tribe :lol:

Oh yeah, great way to empty the forum, we'd all be so busy killing each other that nobody would find time to read my highly educational, informative and down right essential posts. :roll:

Silly liar
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

What shall we call our tribe?

how about this http://j62.tripod.com/
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - JohnR wrote:What shall we call our tribe?

how about this http://j62.tripod.com/

Image  This is not a very frog friendly team, looks like I'm going to have to wear my hard hat until that French team accept my application to join.  :P

The Persecuted One.